What is ICO Fellowship?
Are you up for it?
Roles & Responsibilities
- Find new school leads to pitch ICO to via network connections, referrals, research etc.
- Active outreach to schools to spread awareness for ICO via calling, emailing and/or physically going to schools whenever possible.
- Manage the end-to-end operations to on-board schools and register students for ICO and ensure maximum participation of students from those schools.
- After student registrations, facilitate and mentor student teams to launch their changemaker initiatives remotely, through calls and whatsapp.
- Monitor and evaluate progress of the teams against the criteria of the Olympiad.
- Actively participate and work with the ICO Team and co-fellows for effective delivery of ICO.
- Attend team meetings/calls as decided.
- Understand the education sector through in-depth experience by dealing with many schools.
- Pitching Skills
- Mentoring and facilitation experience with students.
- Develop and enhance the 21st century skills of critical thinking, problem-solving, empathy, teamwork, and collaborative leadership in you.
- Child Behaviour and Psychology
- Professional etiquettes
- Self-driven, proactive, responsible, and committed.
- Thrive on growth. Excited about learning and levelling up!
- Good communicator
- Diligently attends to details and pursues quality in accomplishing tasks.
- Child-centric, comes from a space of care, and has the correct motive.
- Can understand/knows child expectations and behaviour. Shows interest in, anticipates, and responds timely to their needs.
- Balances analysis, wisdom, experience, and perspective when making decisions.
- 5-6 hours weekly for outreach to schools, on-boarding process, and registering the students (till the time on-boarding of schools stops).
- 3-4 hours weekly once the students start their initiatives – will be used for mentoring them, attending city team meetings/calls, documenting work, etc.
TENURE: July 2019 – March 2020
Is this you?
Hear from our ICO Fellow!
The Selection Process
Fill Application Form
Fill the application form choosing your Fellowship Profile.
You will be contacted and sent a list of tasks you need to complete and submit before a deadline.
You will be interviewed by the team where we will get to know you more and you get to know us more!
Results will be out soon and you can start your transformational journey!