What is Fundraising Fellowship?
Are you up for it?
Roles & Responsibilities
- Run a personal fundraising campaign to raise money for BPE through various channels (personal network, friends, family, etc.)
- Actively participate and help your co-fellows to run their own fundraising campaigns.
- You can also organize events/sale of items, etc. to raise money in creative ways.
- Reach out to corporates/companies for CSR donations/sponsorships.
- Document the fundraised money and details of donors properly as required by the finance department.
- Attend team meetings/calls as decided.
- Pitching Skills
- Understand invaluable psychology concepts used in fundraising.
- Understand everything about the financials of an NGO and how everything works!
- Develop and enhance the skills of creativity, problem-solving, and empathy.
- Professional etiquettes.
- Self-driven, proactive, responsible, and committed.
- Excited about approaching and pitching to new people!
- Thrive on growth. Excited about learning and levelling up!
- Good communicator
- Diligently attends to details and pursues quality in accomplishing tasks.
- Balances analysis, wisdom, experience, and perspective when making decisions.
- 3-4 hours weekly – utilised for fundraising activities, documentation, and attending city team meetings/calls, etc.
TENURE: July 2019 – March 2020
Is this you?
Hear from our Fundraising Fellow!
The Selection Process
Fill Application Form
Fill the application form choosing your Fellowship Profile.
You will be contacted and sent a list of tasks you need to complete and submit before a deadline.
You will be interviewed by the team where we will get to know you more and you get to know us more!
Results will be out soon and you can start your transformational journey!